America’s favorite doc has some powerful ideas about how we can get — or stay — healthy in the new year. It may not be possible for all 300 million of us to have a private sit-down with Dr. Oz, but here’s the next best thing.
More Photography from Time
- FLOTUS at 50: Michelle Obama’s Workouts
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye
- The Disease that Won’t Die: Tuberculosis in Peru