The U.S. government released the latest update of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGA) last week. The quick takeaway: reduce your intake of salt, sugar and saturated fat, and boost consumption of fiber, fresh fruits and veggies. And what better time to start than that traditional day of post-holiday gluttony, Super Bowl Sunday?
More Photography from Time
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- Depressive Thinking Can Be Contagious
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye
- The Disease that Won’t Die: Tuberculosis in Peru