Aphrodisiacs have been used by every culture from the ancient Persians to the Aztecs to boost sexual desire. But do these supposed love potions really work? Scientific evidence suggests it’s the placebo effect that accounts for most of the libido-lifting powers of your typical aphrodisiac, but some of these foods, drinks, herbs, spices and scents may actually contribute to physical arousal in a variety of ways. Read on for the lowdown on five popular sex enhancers.
More Photography from Time
- FLOTUS at 50: Michelle Obama’s Workouts
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- Depressive Thinking Can Be Contagious
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye
I don’t think that any of these things works. However, they do have some great marketing behind them. One of the leading marketing companies that is behind some of these advertising campaigns is Balboa Concepts Inc in Houston, Texas. Over at Balboa Concepts Inc there are many tools that they have at their disposal to initiate some of the biggest marketing campaigns in the world.
Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.
new auto insurance quotes:http://insurancenew.org/
Getting aroused with aphrodisiacs may start the game but how you perform determines how it will end. Make sure you are adequate size to please your partner.