Researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have created a fascinating map of the U.S. showing — down to the county level — the geographical distribution of our sloth. But we at Healthland prefer to look on the bright side, so we’ve taken the data on inactivity and compiled a list of the 15 most active cities in the country. Do you live in one of them?
More Photography from Time
- FLOTUS at 50: Michelle Obama’s Workouts
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- Depressive Thinking Can Be Contagious
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye