A new government-funded study found that cell phone radiation can cause measurable changes in brain activity. Whether those changes are good, bad, cancerous or none of the above is unknown, but it doesn’t hurt to reduce your exposure — just to be safe. The good news is that there are simple ways to do so, and they don’t include going back to the paper cup-and-string method of telecommunication.
More Photography from Time
- FLOTUS at 50: Michelle Obama’s Workouts
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- Depressive Thinking Can Be Contagious
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye