You may have noticed that we are a little obsessed with breakfast here at Healthland — and with good reason. From oatmeal to smoothies, there are so many nutritious options for the morning meal that it’s an easy place to start a diet makeover. So to mark the first-ever National Breakfast Day, we’ve put together a little retrospective of our coverage over the past year.
More Photography from Time
- FLOTUS at 50: Michelle Obama’s Workouts
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye
- The Disease that Won’t Die: Tuberculosis in Peru