In a recent survey sponsored by the YMCA, 9 out of 10 parents rated themselves as good or excellent at providing a healthy home environment. But there’s something amiss: while 89% of parents think they are providing the right tools for their kids to lead a healthy life, fully one-third of children in the U.S. are overweight or obese. What gives? A closer look at the responses to the poll may help illuminate where American parents commonly make health-related mistakes.
More Photography from Time
- FLOTUS at 50: Michelle Obama’s Workouts
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- Depressive Thinking Can Be Contagious
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye
Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this!clash of clans free gems hack http://www.followhack.com/clash-of-clans-hack-free-gems/
It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did,
clash of clans hack gratuithttps://fr-fr.facebook.com/astuceclashofclansz
This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information.http://enooc.com/hay-day-hack/
hay day hack ipad
Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.