Take a tip from the Canadians. In a new report, the Canadian Partnership for Children’s Health and Environment recommends five actions that can help parents reduce the most common sources of toxic exposure in their kids. These are simple and often money saving modifications to regular household chores — good for kids and good for the environment.
More Photography from Time
- FLOTUS at 50: Michelle Obama’s Workouts
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- Depressive Thinking Can Be Contagious
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye