- Americans Increasingly Favor Legalization of Pot
- Supporting Marijuana Reform Is No Longer Political Suicide
- Teens Are More Likely to Smoke Pot than Cigarettes
- Marijuana Doesn’t Increase Risk of Lung Cancer, Mental Illness or Death
- Medical-Marijuana Dispensaries Aren’t Linked with Crime
- Most Drug Arrests Are for Marijuana Possession
- Marijuana Enforcement Targets Blacks and Hispanics
- New Uses for Medical Marijuana
- Real Marijuana Is Probably Safer
- A Judge’s Plea
TIME magazine seems to be recruiting idiots for its writers. I'm fairly certain heroin and cocaine are far more addictive than nicotine.
Try cannabis oil, Sir. Use a lot at first and see if it helps. Look at Phoenix Tears Foundation for dosage. Use alcohol based oil tho- the new naptha based oil kills what cures. Really.