OK, so it’s on the Web, it includes the words “designer” and “vagina” and it involves having surgery. What could possibly go wrong? Look, there are a whole lot of things smart people don’t do online: buy a suit, sign a mortgage, forward anything to ten friends because an anonymous sender says “forward this to ten friends.” Add to that list shopping for new genitalia. But hey, if you’re looking to upgrade to Vagina 2.0 and want to do it on the Internet, go right ahead. Just make sure your $10 million check from the Nigerian Finance Minister has cleared first.
Thanks for liking TIME’s Top 10 Everything of 2012 List. Like TIME on Facebook now for more breaking news and current events from around the globe.
Top 10 Diet Discoveries
Top 10 Fitness Fads
Top 10 Marriage Stories
Top 10 Medical Breakthroughs
Top 10 Ridiculously Obvious Study Findings
- 10. Use of Common Pesticide Linked to Bee Colony Collapse
- 9. Want to Limit Aggression? Practice Self-Control!
- 8. Moderate Doses of Alcohol Increase Social Bonding in Groups
- 7. Blood Pressure Drugs Don’t Protect Against Colorectal Cancer
- 6. To “Think Outside the Box,” Think Outside the Box
- 5. Web Offers Poor and Often Inaccurate Info on Designer Vagina Procedures
- 4. Monogamy Reduces Major Social Problems of Polygamist Cultures
- 3. Monitoring Spinal Cord During Surgery May Help Prevent Paralysis
- 2. Why Older People Struggle to Read Fine Print—New Study
- 1. Dogs Learn to Associate Words With Objects Differently Than Humans Do
Top 10 Parenting Trends