Tuesday’s announcement by Angelina Jolie, that she elected for a double mastectomy in the face of overwhelming odds that she would develop breast cancer, made headlines around the world. We look back at other luminaries that have gone public with their cancer battles.
More Photography from Time
- FLOTUS at 50: Michelle Obama’s Workouts
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- Depressive Thinking Can Be Contagious
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye
I am MRS BENITA OSCAR,i want to testify of the good work of DR ROBERTO AKABAH in the life of my only son God gave me and my husband.
my son was suffering from cancer of his private part that almost took his life,i was confused so also my husband was like we are going to lose the only son and child we had but God never allow that to happen by sending DR AKABAH to our rescue.
A friend send his Email address to us and immediately we contacted him he assured us that our child will not die and we never believed not until he sent what he called the cannabis oil to us and instructed us on how to apply it and after a week our son is up and sound like a new born baby.
So whatever the illness is today just contact the below email address like now.