The latest status report from the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) shows that most cancer deaths are avoidable.
For the first time, researchers show how a plant-based diet, stress management and other lifestyle changes may lead to longevity.
It’s been 20 years since the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program provided free immunizations to all US youngsters. How well has the program done?
Anyone who has taken an alcohol-breathalyzer test knows what a snitch breath can be.
Real-life stories of former smokers’ health problems provided the motivation smokers needed.
After failing to find ways of removing the brain plaques responsible for the disease, researchers now say they have another way of tackling Alzheimer’s worst symptoms that leaves the plaques in place.
Decisions to decisions. How to choose from the wide variety available
Researchers discovered it before it became a pandemic, but there’s no vaccine for it yet
Anthony Stokes now has a new heart, according to his family.
Told he should go home and prepare to die, Atlanta teen is now on the transplant list.
It’s a day to celebrate the 10% who always feel they’re being elbowed out by the other 90%
Shared medical appointments, or group visits, are becoming a popular — and possibly more satisfying — way to see the doctor.
Former President George W. Bush was hospitalized on Tuesday to treat a blocked artery in his heart.