(GENEVA) — Swiss drug maker Novartis says a second U.S. university is using its new vaccine against meningitis B.
Novartis said Monday that the vaccine, Bexsero, is being used at the University of California Santa Barbara until March 7 to help protect 20,000 students and staff after an outbreak.
The vaccine shot for the B strain …
A new reports says that most younger adults aren’t getting the flu vaccine
The TV-show host responds to criticism that she sensationalized concerns over the HPV vaccine
CDC recommends all students should receive it
Seven cases of a rare form of meningitis were reported on Princeton University’s campus. Here’s what you need to know.
Bexsero will be available to students on campus
Public-health officials may not have to worry so much about the low percentage of girls who don’t get all three doses of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine.
The human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine, approved in 2006, protects against strains of the virus responsible for 70% of cervical cancers. But what about the remaining 30%?
California’s worst episode of whooping cough, or pertussis, in 2010, likely spread among unvaccinated children to infect 9,210 youngsters.
It’s been 20 years since the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program provided free immunizations to all US youngsters. How well has the program done?
Decisions to decisions. How to choose from the wide variety available
HPV-caused throat cancer made headlines in June when the Guardian reported that actor Michael Douglas contracted throat cancer not through tobacco and alcohol, but from human papillomavirus (HPV).
A small group of parent advocates is mobilizing “gentle propaganda” against vaccine naysayers