Americans are overstressed — and you probably didn’t need a national study [PDF] to tell you that. But the recently released survey — of more than 2,000 adults and 1,100 tweens and teens — by the American Psychological Association finds that the most anxious groups in the country aren’t the ones you’d immediately expect.
More Photography from Time
- FLOTUS at 50: Michelle Obama’s Workouts
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- Depressive Thinking Can Be Contagious
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye
Try garcinia cambogia It can help you lose weight Dr. Oz did a study on the plants extract
You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.
pure garcinia cambogia extract free trial:http://yourgarcinia.com/