Thanksgiving may be a day to celebrate the things we’re grateful for, but for many, sitting around a table with 15 relatives may inspire anything but gratitude. Don’t worry, there are ways to cope.
More Photography from Time
- FLOTUS at 50: Michelle Obama’s Workouts
- Before Angelina: Portraits of Breast Cancer Previvors and Survivors
- Hungry Planet: What The World Eats
- When Celebrities Battle Cancer: Photos of 20 Inspiring Survivors
- Depressive Thinking Can Be Contagious
- The Artistry of Sleep: Photos of Icons Getting Some Shut-Eye